KQ –> Here are the latest results from the April 2021 Challenge (click here for rules)
- 30 arrows on a 40 cm target at 18m
- For those stuck in a situation where 18m is not possible, please decide your own distance and target face and I will make categories as required. For example, 5 meters on 20cm target 🙂
- March 2021 results can be found HERE
PRIZE: One lucky person, chosen at random, will win a signed copy of “Choose to be a Winner” and “Training Journal” by Jens Fudge –> Paralympic Gold Medalist. The book is offered in English or Danish. Details can be found here. A very big thank you to Jens for offering these prizes each and every month of 2021!
- 274 Michael Wölck Favrskov, Denmark
- 209 Kelea Quinn, Iceland
- 274 Gunnar þór Jónsson, Iceland
*** 70m (36 arrows, 122cm target)
If you want to be included in this friendly challenge, please comment below with your: BOW TYPE(S) Score(s) Name – Location, COUNTRY
You can add links with photos which I will include in a gallery at the end of the month along with final results.
If you are in the Reykjavik area and wish to start archery, you can. A new introductory program has been created and is accessible to everyone. Please see HERE for more details.
Last date to comment with your score(s) is May 1st, 2021.