Think of your To Do List and how much stuff is leftover from yesterday? As you continue to slide down that slippery slope of procrastination… take item #1:
- How many times do you need to do it today?
- If the answer is ONCE… then ask how many minutes it will take?
- If the answer is less than 10 minutes then simply do it.
- If you do not know how long – just start with a POMODORO.
- Repeat for the second item. And the third…
Stop questioning why or searching for a reasonable excuse to convince yourself not to do something.
Procrastinating is just the unnecessary waiting to finally deciding if you really want it bad enough to do what it takes to get it done.