Think of your To Do List and how much stuff is leftover from yesterday? As you continue to slide down that slippery slope of procrastination… take item #1:
- How many times do you need to do it today?
- If the answer is ONCE… then ask how many minutes it will take?
- If the answer is less than 10 minutes then simply do it.
- If you do not know how long – just do it anyway but with a timer.
- Repeat for the second item. And the third…
Stop questioning why or searching for a reasonable excuse to convince yourself not to do something.
Procrastinating is just unnecessary waiting to see who you will be when it will be done.